WWF CUB CLUB STEVIE THE SHARK PINK 20CM PLUSH SOFT TOY
The toddler series "Cub Club" from the WWF plush collection captivates not only with the usual top quality, but also with its cute design and lovely extras such as crackling ears, bells or squeakers. Great plush for a better world.
The WWF Cub Club collection is made from the finest and softest materials available. WWF plush is the most eco-friendly plush in the world. It complies to the highest quality standards in the industry and is independently tested and for every plush sold a donation is made to your local WWF office to support their conservation efforts.
- 20cm approx
- Suitable from 1 month
- Official licensed product
- CE certified
- Care instructions: Wash with mild soapy water, air dry and then brush lightly
- Remove labels before giving to children.
- By Buying a WWF plush toy you are making a donation to WWF
Saving the planet. Clearly the responsibility of superheroes and caped crusaders. Surely not of the people. And definitely not of plush manufacturers. Yet here we are. Soft-toy producers on a mission. A mission to bring children happiness, protect their future and educate them about the world we’re out to preserve. Long before climate change was real, and sustainability was even a word, we were putting smiles on faces. With premium plush animals, made with the highest regard for nature. It’s the ways of our past that make us fit to fight for our future. Eighty-five years down the road, we still do what we can. And every day we strive to do more. Because you don’t need superpowers to make a difference.
Our factories are certified by the ethical supply chain program for toys and children’s products. ICTI is committed to build better lives for workers and stonier industry through the ethical production of toys by working with 9 standards:
- Working hours must not be excessive & overtime must be voluntary
- Legal and fair pay
- No child labour
- No forced or involuntary labour
- Employees must be treated with dignity and respect
- No discrimination
- Employees’ right of association must be observed
- Individual written labour contracts must be provide
- Working conditions are safe and employee health is not endangered